I Looked Out the Window







I remember the song "I looked out the window and what did I see .....pop corn popping on the apricot tree". You know how it goes. As a young child I loved that song and now in my 30's I still sing the same tune but with different lyrics ..."I looked in the Mirror and what did I see.... winkles, pimples and frumpy belly".

I know I'm not getting any younger and I need to acknowledge the inevitable. I understand when people are in relationships they let themselves go cause their partner loves them for who they are BUT going back to being SINGLE you want to look young again but we all know that you can't reverse the years when you were tanned, firm body and not a pimp in sight. Finding a time machine and turning back time would be a great idea right about now, if only I was as gullibly as Kip on Napoleon Dynamite.... but lets face the facts... I can't turn back time but I can atleast slow things down with the miracle of BOTOX. I'm never looking back.

I've been seeing Dr Lee Lua, Founder and Creative Director of BClinic for many years now. Even living in Melbourne, I would fly to Queensland for a special visit with Dr Lua.  Check them out at www.bclinic.com.au.




No comments:

Post a Comment